Monday, December 19, 2011

Children Hives Treatments Causes Symptoms




Hives in children -

Hives, or urticaria defined as a condition of the skin known for its itchy welts (reddish bumpy areas).

Hives are extremely uncomfortable and can make the sufferer go crazy.

There are two types of hives; chronic and acute. The former usually lasts for about a month and a half.

About 15-20% of people at some point in their lives will experience angioedema or chronic urticaria.

It can affect anyone at anytime irrespective of age or race but particularly affects people in their 30's.

Hives Symptoms -

It appears as red, bumpy welts or rashes on your skin, itchy and very discomforting, triggered due to foods and supplements your body is allergic to.

It outbreak can occur on your lips, face, arms or anywhere on your body.

What causes Hives -

Allergic reactions to certain foods and/or medications, insect bites, animal dander, extreme hot or cold temperature, pollen, certain infections and diseases, and even perspiration and emotional stress.

Hives Treatments -

Take antihistamines. They can help stop the itching as you wait for the hives to disappear on their own.

It can also can cause drowsiness. They can cause you to become very drowsy making it difficult for you to go through your everyday routines. You simply want to lie down and take a nap.

Apply ointments or creams on the affected area. In addition some of them can cause side effects after prolonged usage.

There are a few all natural hives treatments available in the market today.

Want to share personal experience of my friend about this disease. she said that,

I've been dealing with it for most of my life. I was 5 years old when it started and I have been getting it regularly about 3 times a week.

Lately it has become worse and I've been having it everyday.

Its only been recently that I've learn to control it with an unorthodox treatment.

I've learn that the problem wasn't so much the allergens, rather its my stupid immune system that is going haywire.

After treatment to re-align and re-balance my immune system I've been free of hives for a month already.

I am very hopeful that this will continue my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. I've been dealing with it for most of my life. I was 5 years old when it started and I have been getting it regularly about 3 times a week. Lately it has become worse and I've been having it everyday. Its only been recently that I've learn't to control it with an unorthodox treatment. I've learnt that the problem wasn't so much the allergens, rather its my stupid immune system that is going haywire. After treatment to re-align and re-balance my immune system I've been free of hives for a month already. I am very hopeful that this will continue my whole life. If you're interested in my story please head over to DamnHives.com

    Thanks.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts